Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Draftrank.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Developr

Established Member
Impact
0
I had a site called Draftrank. I ran it from January to June (after June it remained open but I stopped maintaining it.

From January 16th to June 26th, my site recieved:

39,803 Visits
52,369 Pageviews

The site was a Wordpress blog centered around the NHL and NBA drafts. I provided mock drafts, draft rankings, and analysis for both these drafts respectively.

I am putting the domain name (draftrank.com) up for sale via Paypal. Feel free to make me an offer via PM.

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please attach screenshots to support your 39,803 Visits / 52,369 Pageviews claim as per section rules.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services
 
0
•••
Attached, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • draftrankstats.png
    draftrankstats.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 63
0
•••
bump....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back