NameSilo

Possible NNNN .in buyout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Recently there has been a lot of activity going on the NNNN .in market.
More than 50% of the NNNN.in has already been registered most of the prime chinese premium numbers are already gone.
There are still quite a few number without 0 and 4 are still left but they way things are going I guess within a month all will be gone.

I have attached the list of available 4n.in without 0 and 4 from 1000 and 7000 series

Attachments

• available 4n.in.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 33
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cannot resist, I regged a few others hehe

•••
i have noticed the who.is with different names all are from china.. its more than one investor.. that's much more positive news..

•••
Just scanned the names from 1000 to 9999 , an amount of 9000 names and has noticed 72% of the names are registered , left over is 28%. I will also consider to register few from this list.

if any one would like to grab, feel free to do the same.

Attachments

• 4N_29Oct.txt
    22.7 KB · Views: 43
•••
We are now left with numbers having 4 and 0
In the next few days all numbers with 0 will be taken and hopefully by year end everything will be gone.

•••
Where is the best prices for .in now?

Last edited:
•••
Where is the best prices for .in now?
I see the answer above. Thanks.

But God how I hate 1and1. The worst registrar bar none I have ever had the misfortune of having to deal with. Swore I would never use them again after my last horrible experience there, but these prices are hard to turn down...

•••
Guys, hurry up, the guy is now taking everything with 0, for instance:

8075.IN
8076.IN
8078.IN
8079.IN
8082.IN
8083.IN

He is registering faster than I scan...

•••
Are you able to make a quick scan of all remaining without 4?

And that don't start with 0?

•••
I've tried to register hundreds tonight. All gone.

•••
Sure, I attached my last scan containing available domains. But the guy is registering at the same time I'm scanning, so the list is changing in real time...

Attachments

• NNNN-in-LastScan.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 32
•••
Anyone have a current scan? A lot of names got reg'd last night.

•••
A full scan of 10K names revealed the availability of Just 532 names (5.32% ). Very few names are available to register, for those who would like to grab before all of them will go.

Attachments

• 4N_31Oct.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 32
•••
Thought so.

Does your scan show who bought them? Was it one guy, or more?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back