Dynadot

discuss Positivity - NamePros ”Listen to” member list and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dosebuy

Page: Dosebuy.com Twitter: @dosebuyEstablished Member
Impact
Hello!

Inspired by this thread from @ManPower about haters on the forum giving negative feedback and nothing to back it up with I thought another take on the topic would be interesting also.

Who are the people generally considered the best on the forum. They dont have to be the best domainers but maybe the nicest, the most intelligent, the best on sales etc. Just a thread about people doing awesome things for this community.

I can start:

@xynames Giving honest advice and opinions and also pointing out what he thinks is wrong with the approach the user asking the question is taking. Seems elite in the way he acts and conduct himself.

Best Regards

/Dose

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Inspired by this thread from @ManPower about haters on the forum giving negative feedback and nothing to back it up with I thought another take on the topic would be interesting also.

Who are the people generally considered the best on the forum. They dont have to be the best domainers but maybe the nicest, the most intelligent, the best on sales etc. Just a thread about people doing awesome things for this community.

I can start:

@xynames Giving honest advice and opinions and also pointing out what he thinks is wrong with the approach the user asking the question is taking. Seems elite in the way he acts and conduct himself.

Best Regards

/Dose

I was attracted to your post by a favorite word of mine: "positivity". I've become aware in my life that in any situation there are many things I can give my attention to. But the one most worth my time is the good, the positive, positivity. You also reminded me that positivity is more than words; it's the tone, the way we say/write the words.Thank you!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back