NameSilo

negotiable Portfolio Sale - Lots of great names - 1Fighter.com, ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Portfolio Sale - Lots of great names - Make Offer -

Note: Please don't post any of the domain names in your comments! Very much appreciated.

I haven't been actively buying domains for a few years now and would like to move most of my names.

There are lots of great names available in this lot. I would like to sell them all as a group but
I might consider group lots. Please look through them and send offers via PM - looking for fair offers - not end user prices.

All of the domain names are registered at Godaddy and have standard renewal prices. Payment through escrow.com

Thanks for looking.

[names removed]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One name removed (sold yesterday via Afternic). Just to be clear on the pricing, I'm looking for a minimum of 10% of what I could get for the domain on Afternic. The percent will be higher if you only want a few names and depending on the names of course. Ideally, I'd like someone to take 90% of the names in one transaction.

•••
Still considering offers.

•••
•••
•••
Lot's of great names - would still like to sell in bulk - don't miss out - I will close the thread soon.

•••
•••
•••
Anybody else interested? Added Afternic landers recently - Inquires via Afternic starting to pickup - sadly no sales as my price was outside their budget. Looking for a bulk deal for someone to take 90% of the names. Will leave open for a bit longer. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back