NameSilo

Portfolio management site(s)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FGarr

Impact
Hey Everyone,

I am 100% newbie! well not 100% I've been doing research and reading and reading and reading and watching videos for about 3 weeks. And although I consider myself pretty internet savvy - obtained my first Yahoo email address the day they went public in 1995 - believe it or not this is my very very first post in a forum ever!

Is there some type of online domain management system that allows a user to keep track of his portfolio all in one place, and most importantly list a domain for sale on multiple platforms/sites all at once - instead of having to do it individually ie. GoDaddy, Flippa, Afternic, Sedo? Does Efty do this or some other site? Always trying to save time ;)

Thanks so much for your help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@biggie there are many parking options currently out there.
We have personally tested most of them and discovered most provide no more than few dollars on a portfolio of over 100k visits per month.
There are many threads here that discuss parking vs sales page. Parking revenue just isnt what it used to be (which is strange because over the years we have seen media costs increase for premium placement.)

I think a bigger conversation is even at pennies per thousand of views, if everyone just replaced their default hosting parking page with something personalized, it would result in more revenue and offers for the owner.

We are trying to provide something different. As far as I know there is no service that allows you to instantly develop hundreds of domains in seconds with a news page. And we have plans to offer many more options than news.

Many of the current parking and domain tools share functionality and specialize in certain areas. All we can do is keep trying until our users are happy. And again the feedback from namepros has resulted in many changes to our system.
here is a link to our free portfolio manager tool for all the non vip and biz readers
https://www.toughdomains.com/domain-portfolio-manager

Can we discuss the merits for tough and me via pm?

•••
@Want2learn we are releasing new products every few months or so.
We have some free products and other paid products.
Right now we offer the following free products and the reason we offer these for free is based on what other services offer some paid others free
-Free instant domain development for 20 names (you can have a news page and sales offer page like the one here heated.com
(we offer unlimited names if you upgrade )
-free portfolio manager and insights - lets you add buy and sell price and date along with other insights to help you make an informed decision when selling
https://www.toughdomains.com/domain-portfolio-manager
-free reporting on domain traffic
more to come soon....
-free portfolio page / domain store where you can send full lists of your names to buyers
https://www.toughdomains.com/0k3W4b/portfolios/KJa9Yb

Other domain sites offer these tools for free other offer them for a fee but not really all in one place.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back