IT.COM

information Pop.com Acquired for “Roughly $1.5m”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
" A thread on Hacker News about Pop.com was trending on Wednesday. In the thread, the Founder of Pop.com, Jahanzeb Sherwani, shared quite a bit of information about the company. In addition, he shared that the company paid “roughly” $1.5 million to acquire the Pop.com domain name."

https://domaininvesting.com/pop-com-acquired-for-roughly-1-5m/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another roll over.Congrats to buyer.

•••
I hope the seller does something wise with the money and it pays off. The buyer got a 25 million dollar discount.

•••
I hope the seller does something wise with the money and it pays off. The buyer got a 25 million dollar discount.

Definitely undersold. It's a lot of money but that's $1.5M well spent at wholesale pricing for a quality domain like this.

•••
Another day, another domain sold for millions.

Thanks for sharing, @NickB!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
This domain was sold cheaply.
A sale price of minimum Mid 7 figures USD end user is more appropriate for such a gem.
Though I don't believe it is worth 8 figures, not by a long shot.

Last edited:
•••
I can almost guarantee that $1.5 mil is currently sitting in crypto for it to be sold for that cheap. Seller must've thought it was a good time to get into crypto and couldn't wait any longer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back