NameSilo

domain Polysomnography.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sids70

Established Member
Impact
312
Please appraise

Polysomnography.net

Polysomnography is a technical term for sleep studies. Sleep studies labs are more popular now a days and can perform polysomnography to diagnose your sleep pattern.

Let me know your views on this one word generic domain name.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wouldn't call this a generic name, far from it as it is so obscure to be useless...is my first thought and then I check the Google search tool and find out 10,000 people are looking for it every month??!

You may get a couple of hundred dollars, but finding an end user will be awkward I think...maybe someone else has a suggestion?

(and yes, I knew what it meant lol)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back