Polurnet.com A-OK!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
58
I signed up with polurnet.com reseller hosting last week and i've had nothing but great experiences with them. The customer services is exceptional.

About a week ago, my prior hosting service started to give out on me....as stated in a previous thread. I needed specific requirements and after talking to Anand @ polurnet, I was able to get a reseller package custom fit for my specifications!

I am very impressed and happy! Kuddos to great customer support and quality hosting!

:sold:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ihave no problems with PolurNet, i mirror the first post entirely!
 
0
•••
i'm with polurnet for about 3 months now, and i never had any problems ...
I live in Belgium, europe and i must say that the speed at polurnet is faster then a lot of hosters over here.
even with the time difference there is always someone available if i have a question

so thumbs up for polurnet
 
1
•••
Hi,

Does anyone know where Polurnet's servers are located (Data Center)?

Many thanks!

N-
 
0
•••
thay are a good host, I got some hosting from a friend, (heh) and its good hosting... just need to put more stuff on it. =/ yes I admit its good hosting and all that, and for the only only to be 20 or 21 years old he is doing a perty good job if I do say so my self.
 
0
•••
nnn said:
Hi,

Does anyone know where Polurnet's servers are located (Data Center)?

Many thanks!

N-

Hello,

Most servers are located at SAVVIS in Forth Worth, Texas, but some new servers are at SoftLayer and AboveNet. Thanks for your interest!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back