Domain Empire

PolurNET.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There is a lot that can be said for a company these days that is internet based (no face to face contact) and provides personable, helpful and flexable service! Fortunately all this can be said about PolurNET.com and their staff. After having recent dealings with them I found that they were excellent customer service wise, and would recomend that anyone who is looking for hosting, or is indecisive about their current hosting, switches to PolurNET.com.
They must be a good company after all if they are a NamePros affiliate! :hehe:

Regards,
Ry

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am glad you had great service with them, along with many namepros members :)

•••
It's great to hear that PolurNet is still providing a wonderful, friendly service! :)

•••
I recommend them as well. They're very easy to work with and they offer lots of stuff pre-installed on the cPanel.

•••
But they are down as of right now.

•••
abcde said:
I would believe they are back up. :)

•••
parts of their service were down temporarily but are back up now. This is the first outage I've noticed in almost a year since i've been using their service.

•••
mindzero said:
PolurNET is a great hosting company and I would recommend them to anyone.

Me too. Been a customer for over a year, great service, just excellent!

•••
abcde said:

Hello,

Appears some user was sending bulk email which temporarily brought some parts of polurnet.com offline, so we had to reboot (last reboot was 70 days ago). But since every server is different in our network, most customers were not affected

Thanks everyone for their kind comments, it's a pleasure to serve hundreds of NamePros members for years, we're always working hard to improve our service :tu:

:wave:

•••
I own my own hosting company and they are the ones I try to model my biz. They are a good host! They are also cordial to other providers. I have asked questions/PM before and got good guidence!
RickyG

Last edited:
•••
I just signed up with them about a week ago and they have already helped me tremendously. I don't really know anything about servers, and I was trying to install WordPress Multiuser, which has some weird server requirements and they were more than willing to help me out and change some settings for me. Now everything is working great and I can focus on actually developing my site :)

I'd definitely recommend them for the fast and courteous service.

•••
I just signed up for one of their reseller plans after reading all these great reviews.
this will be my third webhost in the past week. They say the third time is a charm!

hostgator.com just screwed me saying my site received too much traffic and suspended my site. Google Antalyics says there as only been 222 visits and around 1,500 pageviews. THIS IS NOT TOO MUCH TRAFFIC.

this host seems promising :D

setup seems to take a while though. I am used to the instant paypal setups :P but i guess quality isn't instant :P

Last edited:
•••
The best cheap and trusty hosting company that I have experience with. Support it is quick and efficient.

dom

•••
The Grinch said:
I just signed up for one of their reseller plans after reading all these great reviews.
this will be my third webhost in the past week. They say the third time is a charm!

hostgator.com just screwed me saying my site received too much traffic and suspended my site. Google Antalyics says there as only been 222 visits and around 1,500 pageviews. THIS IS NOT TOO MUCH TRAFFIC.

this host seems promising :D

setup seems to take a while though. I am used to the instant paypal setups :P but i guess quality isn't instant :P

Yeah, that doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic for them to pull something like that with you. In the last 2 weeks my site has had about 650 uniques and about 10,000 page views (most of the pageviews were from me checking on endless changes), but yeah, there hasn't been any problem. Actually, that's only used like 250 megs of bandwidth, out of 17k, so I got a long way to go before it should become a problem :)

One feature I would like to have, which I don't, is live stats, but I don't know how that works, it might be an added strain on server load. It's not really that I need it, I'm just one of those people who constantly wants to look at stats to see how much traffic I'm getting.. But that's probably because its a new site and my first real development project.

•••
Hi Herb,

Perhaps you can use the free Google Analytics system, they potentially offer more tracking tools and statistics based on what used to be "Urchin". It is not live though, and updates only 24 hrs. Other third party commercial scripts, such as ActualAnalyzer (http://www.actualscripts.com/products/analyzer/), are live but, may increase the load on the server depending on the number of visitors you have daily like you already mentioned. But it's worth a try if you're really interested

Thanks everyone for the kind comments about our service :tu: Glad that everyone is satisfied! :wave:

-Anand

Last edited:
•••
Yes very happy with polurnet and there team.

Support guys are real proffesional and treat you right.

And anand is real quick to help out aswell.

You'll do no wrong with these guys.

•••
Man the servers are super fast!

I already have my entire site reuploaded and zero problems so far.
hostgator finally unsuspended my account so i quickly downloaded my files such as the mysql databases and uploaded to polurnet and completely restored my site on their servers! WOOT.

I love this hosting so far and the staff is wonderful!
It's really kinda hard to believe :P

•••
I've been very happy with the pricing, quailty of service, and quality of their products (interface, etc.). I remain a loyal PolurNet customer.

•••
i been with them for ever a week now and there has be ZERO downtime. Servers are always fast and i love it! Their support is awesome also.

They were right. I did finally make the right choice in hosting :D

I suggest that everyone try them out. You won't regret it.

•••
Thanks a lot Stevie, Jon and Josh :wave: Glad everything is going well with you guys, at least there's one thing less to worry about in your minds -- hosting! :tu:

Disclaimer: Just to clarify any potential issues, we did not solicit any of these reviews now or in the past; these are purely the opinions of the members' themselves, posted at their own will, and neither influenced nor given any 'incentives' in any way. Most of the members who have posted have been with us for several months or years, so they surely have the ability to accurately judge their experiences. If in doubt, I'm sure they will be happy to answer any questions themselves by a PM or otherwise

Appreciate the kind comments again so far everyone, and wishing you continued success!

Last edited:
•••
The Grinch said:
i been with them for ever a week now and there has be ZERO downtime. Servers are always fast and i love it! Their support is awesome also.
i wouldn't form my opinion of the host basing on one week experience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back