Poll: Which extensions do you prefer?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Vote: Which extensions do you prefer?

  • 1st

    .com

    17 
    votes
    73.9%
  • 2nd

    .us

    7 
    votes
    30.4%
  • 3rd (tie)

    .net

    6 
    votes
    26.1%
  • 3rd (tie)

    .org

    6 
    votes
    26.1%
  • 4th (tie)

    .info

    1 
    vote
    4.3%
  • 4th (tie)

    .nl

    1 
    vote
    4.3%
  • 4th (tie)

    other

    1 
    vote
    4.3%
  • 5th (tie)

    .biz

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 5th (tie)

    .ca

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 5th (tie)

    .tv

    0 
    votes
    0.0%

  • 39 votes
  • Ended 24 years ago
  • Final results

davideo7

Established Member
Impact
5
What extensions do you prefer, .com, .net....?

What do you prefer?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I don't know much about those weird extensions.
 
0
•••
I like org, personally, and com.
 
0
•••
i prefer .com & .net

And .se of course :)
 
0
•••
.com,.net,.us

in that order.
 
0
•••
.com and .net
 
0
•••
.com :o
 
0
•••
Only ONE selection was available in this "poll" ... so I chose the ".US" (as clearly the ".COM" will be the likely winner, in the end). :)
Have a great domain day, everyone.
 
0
•••
How would more than one selection be available? I dont know what that means lol
 
0
•••
Originally posted by davideo7
How would more than one selection be available? I dont know what that means lol

I was thinking, perhaps, if more than one selection were to be available to each poll participant, maybe the results would be a bit more "enlightening". As it is now, when asked "Which do you prefer" ... IMHO the answer will invariably be the .COM! :)
I'm looking into this now (to see if either two or three selections may be made from within the poll).
Good stuff!
Thanks.
 
0
•••
OK.
New posters to the "poll" may NOW select "multiple" entries!
Like I mentioned, I think these results may prove to be more informative for the #1 NP membership.
See you.
 
0
•••
Alright
 
0
•••
Originally posted by davideo7
Alright

Appears much more "revealing" now, huh? ;)
Good Luck with it, Davideo.
PS. If you need me to stop or date/time the "poll", please let me know. I can possibly edit this feature ... in case you didn't select either option at the set-up.
 
0
•••
The date is fine, but do you think the title needs a different name?
I would sticky this if I had the NP, but that costs like 400 NP or somethin to do.
 
0
•••
I can't "sticky" it for you, but what did you have in mind for the potential Title modification?
Thanks.
PS. I'll set it to expire in a week or so, how's that sound?
 
0
•••
Okay, well I voted for .com,.org, and .net .. Of course i like .com better though
 
0
•••
.coms :kickass: :D
 
0
•••
.coms are my first choice and then .us since some great .us names are still available :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
I can't "sticky" it for you, but what did you have in mind for the potential Title modification?
Thanks.
PS. I'll set it to expire in a week or so, how's that sound?

Ok, that sounds good. I guess the Title is good aswell, unless you can think of somethin more catchy.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back