Dynadot

Poll: How much do you make off domain parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How much money do you earn from domain parking each month (USD)?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $0 to $10

votes
    33.3%
  • $10 to $50

votes
    14.6%
  • $50 to $100

votes
    5.6%
  • $100 to $500

votes
    15.3%
  • $500 to $1000

votes
    6.9%
  • $1000+

votes
    24.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I figured this may have been asked already, and I searched for a similar thread, but I didn't find anything - hopefully didn't overlook anything. So here it is.

On average, how much money do you get from domain parking each month?

Yeah, it's a sensitive issue - so remaining anonymous is just fine and encouraged. If you feel ok with posting in detail - I'd love to hear your story.

EDIT: numbers are in USD. I figure a lot of people also use EUR, but I'm going to assume that more people on namepros use USD. Sorry, EUR! :( If you make your money in EUR, GBP, JPY, or something else, please convert to USD accordingly.

Thanks.

:tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i made 9$ the first week i started parking, it's a slow business but makes enough revenue to cover a little bit of my renewal fees

•••
I park with sedo. I earn less than 3 euros monthly from three domains

•••
I have domains spread throughout different companies. Low $xx,xxx monthly

Sedo, Namedrive, DS, Bodis, and parked right now

•••
*Bump

Let's see if we can get 50 voters on this.

•••
I dont have many domains parked because I personally hate stumbling upon parked pages. I have parked about 40 domains just to test it out and I have not even made $5 in two months.

Good luck to the people who do make money. I'll stick to development.

•••
Parking is not where we should focus these days....we need to develop.

Most domains may soon fail the new rumored google parking test...especially the ones that don't get traffic, long-tails, or are suspect tm. I did a write up on my blog on this new google parking shake-up that may soon hit many domains.

•••
I've never been successful with domain parking. I've had much better results domain building.

•••
Not even a month in and so far at $27 bucks on 12 domains.

john645 said:
I have domains spread throughout different companies. Low $xx,xxx monthly

Sedo, Namedrive, DS, Bodis, and parked right now

John, do you mind PM me your techniques to make that much please?

How many domains do you have?

•••
Zepia said:
John, do you mind PM me your techniques to make that much please?

How many domains do you have?

his techniques is having enough money to buy $$$ domains, lol

•••
I make around $150 each month.

•••
about 10$ a year... it took me 3 years to make enough to withdraw money from sedo. However, i dont park my domains, i devolepe them all and sell them for a high value. on average $200

•••
•••
•••
i made about 11.57 this month. is that bad from 90 parked domains?

•••
That's not bad at all.
nuclearwerewolf said:
i made about 11.57 this month. is that bad from 90 parked domains?

•••
I'm making about $150/month from 53 domains. I wrote my own parking pages and would like to know if that is good compared to other domain parking services.

•••
fordy said:
I'm making about $150/month from 53 domains. I wrote my own parking pages and would like to know if that is good compared to other domain parking services.

Depends on your names! You can have very good names and this performance be subpar. Or you can have low quality names and this performance is very good.

But it can be said that there are many people that have more names than you that are making less per month

•••
I have like 12 domains I have parked and so far have made $1.62 in the 3 months since I have started domaining. I'd much rather develop but I'll leave them at Sedo until that happens :P Hopefully they can get a little more but I'll accept a little bit rather then nothing, kind of like a little interest :)

•••
I make about $300/month. Suprisingly almost all of that comes from one domain.

•••
We turn over mid $00,000 per month in revenue manily from parked domains with SedoPro and NameDrive. We have built our portfolio over 5 years to date. Its pure mathematics more domains=more traffic=more clicks=more revenue...simple. We only buy domains with TRAFFIC.

•••
hazza5150 said:
We turn over mid $00,000 per month in revenue manily from parked domains with SedoPro and NameDrive. We have built our portfolio over 5 years to date. Its pure mathematics more domains=more traffic=more clicks=more revenue...simple. We only buy domains with TRAFFIC.

yea right!!!

•••
20 to 30 euros last month it's very slow parked at sedo already voted.

•••
I make about 40 to 60 a month...mainly from 2 domains which bring in the bikkies. The other ones parked bring in peanuts. This has been a bumpy month for some reason..one day $7 the next 44c. Dunno wots going on!!!!

•••
hazza5150 said:

That much from sedo and namedrive? Wow. I would expect you to use like domainsponsor or hitfarm with that kind of revenue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back