Not open for further replies.
Name :
Type of Contest : LOGO
Prize : US$100 first prize & each runner up IF selected US$60 via PayPal
Contest End Date & Time : 28th September 2009
Size Requirements : Large Medium Small .png file or something scalable
Color Requirements : Be Creative
General Requirements : Easily Recognizable & Be Creative & ORIGINAL
Additional Information : name to be included in logo with or without web address polarbear.net

What we do - PBT provides Grants for Polar Bear Research, Education and Conservation.

Im sure ive probably forgotten something let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vjsk0.jpg

•••

Thanks nodws:great:

I appreciate your entry, please feel free to contribute another concept.

I like it but its still early days.

Cheers

Deb

•••
hi deb should the text be: "Polar Bear Trust"

and what is the site/business about?

thx

•••
Here's a concept Idea
I wanted to express a lovable image of the polar bear & felt a family type setting would be perfect, so I hand sketched a momma polar bear with 2 cubs, I then encompassed the logo in a circular crest to emulate more of an authoritative presence, I chose white & blue as the colors symbolizing their cold & wet natural habitat.

Feedback Appreciated​

Last edited:
•••
hi deb-

graded background is for watermarking purpose only

as always color and font can easily be changed later....

polarbearv1c.jpg

•••

My entry. This is an original drawing created my myself.
48238336.gif

81328075.gif

•••
WOW i am sure we are going to have some fantastic designs. i am waiting for a few more entries and will give better feed back tomorrow : )

I have updated contest guidelines as well fyi

•••

Here are 3 more versions. I have changed the bear a bit.
35058160.gif

35165169.gif

90106434.gif

edit: here is one more:
14607163.gif

Last edited:
•••
hi here's an idea....thx

pb%3d101.png

•••
•••
•••
Here's a concept Idea
I wanted to express a lovable image of the polar bear & felt a family type setting would be perfect, so I hand sketched a momma polar bear with 2 cubs, I then encompassed the logo in a circular crest to emulate more of an authoritative presence, I chose white & blue as the colors symbolizing their cold & wet natural habitat.

Feedback Appreciated​

Thanks SA

It is a great design and i appreciate the effort. could you try some different fonts and use the as the web address it may fit better.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

hi deb-

graded background is for watermarking purpose only

as always color and font can easily be changed later....

polarbearv1c.jpg

It looks good can you develop this concept a little further with some color variations.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Looks really good. i like it.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

hi here's an idea....thx

pb%3d101.png

Simple clean nice....

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Thanks spiderman but it looks to much like Yogi Bear : )

Last edited:
•••
Revised Concept
Changed font & changed url to the .org

Blue & gray combo

Feedback Appreciated​

Last edited:
•••
Hi.

Here's one variation from me.
Feedback will be highly appreciated!

2cmonqa.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I'll be posting later tonight...

•••
Please keep the EXCELLENT entries coming in...there will be at least runner up prize.

More feedback tomorrow Thanks

•••
Deb-

Is this for website logo only or for other purposes as well?

Here is one way...

polarbearv2bfl.jpg

•••
thx for the FB...here's some variations...thx

pb%3d102.png

•••
Hi,

Here's my entry. I tried to send a message of trust with my concept by having the polar bear holding the text under his arm - let me know what you think! :)

PolarBearTrust.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Feedback coming in a couple of hours Cheers

•••

Good concept nodws but the bear looks a little camelish...

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Hi,

Here's my entry. I tried to send a message of trust with my concept by having the polar bear holding the text under his arm - let me know what you think! :)

PolarBearTrust.jpg

Thanks J Man...not too sure about the polar bear have you another concept you could do?

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Deb-

Is this for website logo only or for other purposes as well?

Here is one way...

polarbearv2bfl.jpg

Website logo, stationary and cafepress.com merchandise.

Have you another concept (this one is Good) but i know your talented would love to see another idea if you have one. Im not the only one deciding.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Hi.

Here's one variation from me.
Feedback will be highly appreciated!

polarbeartrustlogo1.jpg

Thanks ancitis looks great is it an ORIGINAL Polar bear?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Revised Concept
Changed font & changed url to the .org

Blue & gray combo

Feedback Appreciated​

SA can you do one without the circle but keep/refine the Polar Bear Family?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

thx for the FB...here's some variations...thx

pb%3d102.png

I like it but my worry is that the "Claw" doesnt really depict warm and cuddly if you have another idea that would be wonderful....Although Polar Bears will Eat you if you try to Hug them!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Interesting see what else comes in, in coming days.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

there are 3 concepts that look good at the moment....if you have any further ideas, concepts, designs there is still a week to go so please take your time.

Logo to be used on merchandise inc clothing and needs to be clearly and easily recognizable from a distance

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

There will be MORE than one runner up but this will be the first one...i just think it would look good on a Mug and some other merchandise but not as a main PBT logo.

it might need some Font variations though

Last edited:
•••
3 refined versions

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back