Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Pls appraise AfricanTribes.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronniesmom

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello. What do you think of AfricanTribes.info. I was thinking of the genalogy/DNA ancestry craze. Thank you in advance..
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any opinions? Thank you
 
0
•••
Very curious
 
0
•••
good domain name , but you will have to collect a lot of info and pictures if you develop it , traffic is really important if you have info domains ... thats what I know from my limited experience
 
0
•••
There would be a LOT of work to develop this one, but if you did, I think you'd get a good return on your time investment. The domain fits the extension perfectly and I'm sure there are a lot of people that would like to research where they came from.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Thank you very much. I will probally not develop a site, but try for the name sale. Still wanting other opinons ie, where to sell and for how much.

Rep points added to both. Thanks again
 
0
•••
friendly little nudge
 
0
•••
that is a really nice domain name. I agree on what everyone is saying that a lot of research and resources must be put in this website if you develop it in the future.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back