Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Omale

Established Member
Impact
Would really appreciate an appraisal on

www.SincereDesire.com

Thanks in advance for any opinions and comments.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Random two words which cannot really be used in a viable business application.

Is, and should stay, a straight hand reg with little extra value.

Joseph.... if you see no other extension using your domain name then chances are it does not have any immediate value. Sure a two word .com could eventually have value but unless a romance novel comes out using this as a title chances are you will have little to no activity on the domain.

I would not have registered it and saved myself 10 bucks.

I SINCERELY DESIRE you to make better choices in the future and wish you lots of success. (y)

•••
Random two words which cannot really be used in a viable business application.

Is, and should stay, a straight hand reg with little extra value.

Joseph.... if you see no other extension using your domain name then chances are it does not have any immediate value. Sure a two word .com could eventually have value but unless a romance novel comes out using this as a title chances are you will have little to no activity on the domain.

I would not have registered it and saved myself 10 bucks.

I SINCERELY DESIRE you to make better choices in the future and wish you lots of success. (y)

Agreed ^^^
Feels like you just plugged 2 random words together here.
Onto the next one...

Good luck!

•••
If you haven't already I would try to place this domain choice against BrandBucket to see if it would be held in it's resellers market. To ensure that all is not at a loss -- this domain in particular may be worth mid XX on the market -- and to market yourself to the correct end user -- you would have to appropriately identify your top niches which will be (Romance, Novels, Religious) after a few google searches, you should be able to have in mind where you could try to post this at.

All the best luck with your acquisition and sale!

•••
If you haven't already I would try to place this domain choice against BrandBucket to see if it would be held in it's resellers market. To ensure that all is not at a loss -- this domain in particular may be worth mid XX on the market -- and to market yourself to the correct end user -- you would have to appropriately identify your top niches which will be (Romance, Novels, Religious) after a few google searches, you should be able to have in mind where you could try to post this at.

All the best luck with your acquisition and sale!

I would say good luck to that. Even mid XX is probably not going to fly for this one. The OP has had this domain for sale on namepros for a few months in several topics with not even one inquiry or bid. All other extensions are still available for the domain name. I don't think an experienced domainer will consider it as more than a reg fee.

A newbie might buy it if the OP gets lucky but I would be shocked if BrandBucket accepted the domain.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back