NameSilo

question Please Help With Advice On Selling: New Starter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainsnamer

Established Member
Impact
Hello, and thank you if you've taken time to read this. I need some help!
I am new to NamePro, esp. the buying and selling of DMs. I have read a bit and (made the mistake) of buying loads of DMs. About 100 :) Anyway, I think I have some half decent DMs from ExpiredDomains and JustDrop (amongst the junk). I have:
1. listed some on Sedo
2. listed some on GoDaddy auction
3. listed some on GoDaddy afternic
4. uploaded about 30 to Brandpa (with logo)
So my question to you experts: is there any top tips you can share with me as to where best to sell and how to recover the investment, typical time to wait to sell, marketing, etc.
All help appreciated!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To be honest, I have been doing this over 20 years and I do not have the answer to your questions.
- List them everywhere you can: Dan, Sedo, Afternic, GD....
- Spend the time to market them instead of chit-chat in some of the non-sense threads: Discuss about something that has nothing to do with the market or selling like: why a company picked another extension instead of .com, .xyz is dead....

•••
First, welcome to NamePros and to the domain commerce world. Signing up on NamePros may be your most important step. For me, this forum has been an extraordinary resource.
Over the past several decades, I have occasionally

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back