IT.COM

Selling Advice for my Domains listed

NameSilo
Watch

redgoblin

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I started in this field a few months ago and have been building up my knowledge and am now in a position to start selling the domains I have. Unfortunately this is leading to a lot of confusion about WHERE to sell and are different types of domains better listed on different platforms? I've listed my domains below, some are reg fee no doubt and some may have value, I'd appreciate a pair of eyes to perhaps tell me which ones are more valuable and where perhaps I should look to list them (and if BIN/Offer/Auction etc). Any help is massively appreciated! Surprisingly I'm finding the selling part of domaining more confusing than the buying part!

FuelCities.com
FlexDubai.com
IconicShops.com
IpodMixer.com
Jumne.com
NewYorkMuscle.com
AntProblems.com
ChillDot.com
786311.com
Erfolgen.com
SignsManufacturers.com
DomainsMax.com
PsnGames.com
ComputationalJobs.com
TaxContribution.com

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

the best of the lot > antproblems.com

i'd say, dump the rest.

it's easy to register domains.... the hard part is trying to sell names that don't have any obvious appeal or commercial applications.

imo...

•••
Hi

the best of the lot > antproblems.com

i'd say, dump the rest.

it's easy to register domains.... the hard part is trying to sell names that don't have any obvious appeal or commercial applications.

imo...

Thanks Biggie, appreciate the advice - any suggestions on where to list, or strategies on that?

•••
Hello!

Determining the value of domains can be subjective and depends on factors such as market demand, keyword popularity, brandability, and potential use cases. While I can't provide an exact valuation, I can give you some general insights.

Based on the list you provided, here are a few observations:

1. FuelCities.com: This domain could potentially be valuable for businesses related to fuel stations, travel, or tourism. Consider listing it on domain marketplaces that cater to the travel and hospitality industry.
  2. FlexDubai.com: This domain combines the term "flex" with the location "Dubai." It could appeal to businesses related to flexible workspaces, employment agencies, or startups. Explore domain marketplaces that focus on startups, entrepreneurship, or regional domains.
  3. IconicShops.com: This domain has potential value for businesses in the e-commerce or retail industry. Consider listing it on general domain marketplaces or those specializing in brandable domains.
  4. IpodMixer.com: While "iPod" is a well-known term, it's worth noting that it is a trademarked name owned by Apple Inc. Ensure you comply with any trademark regulations and consider listing it on marketplaces focused on electronics or gadgets.
  5. NewYorkMuscle.com: This domain may be of interest to fitness enthusiasts, gyms, or personal trainers targeting the New York area. Consider listing it on domain marketplaces with a fitness or location-based focus.
  6. AntProblems.com: This domain could be valuable for pest control services or DIY pest control guides. Explore marketplaces specializing in home and garden domains or pest control-related niches.
  7. 786311.com: This domain consists of numerical characters and may be more appealing to individuals or businesses looking for numerically-based domains. Consider listing it on domain marketplaces that cater to numeric domains.
  8. Erfolgen.com: "Erfolgen" is a German word meaning "to succeed" or "to achieve." This domain may have value for businesses targeting the German-speaking market. Explore domain marketplaces that specialize in foreign language domains or those with a focus on Germany.
  9. SignsManufacturers.com: This domain could be valuable for companies in the signage or manufacturing industry. Consider listing it on marketplaces that target B2B buyers or those focused on industrial or manufacturing domains.
  10. DomainsMax.com: This domain is related to the domain industry itself. Consider listing it on general domain marketplaces or those targeting domain buyers and sellers.
  11. PsnGames.com: This domain could be of interest to gamers and businesses in the gaming industry. Explore domain marketplaces that cater to gaming or technology-related domains.
  12. ComputationalJobs.com: This domain may appeal to companies in the field of data science, artificial intelligence, or computing. Consider listing it on marketplaces targeting tech-related domains or job-specific niches.
  13. TaxContribution.com: This domain may have value for businesses or organizations in the tax consulting or financial sector. Consider listing it on marketplaces focused on finance, accounting, or tax-related domains.

•••
Hello!

Determining the value of domains can be subjective and depends on factors such as market demand, keyword popularity, brandability, and potential use cases. While I can't provide an exact valuation, I can give you some general insights.

Based on the list you provided, here are a few observations:

1. FuelCities.com: This domain could potentially be valuable for businesses related to fuel stations, travel, or tourism. Consider listing it on domain marketplaces that cater to the travel and hospitality industry.
  2. FlexDubai.com: This domain combines the term "flex" with the location "Dubai." It could appeal to businesses related to flexible workspaces, employment agencies, or startups. Explore domain marketplaces that focus on startups, entrepreneurship, or regional domains.
  3. IconicShops.com: This domain has potential value for businesses in the e-commerce or retail industry. Consider listing it on general domain marketplaces or those specializing in brandable domains.
  4. IpodMixer.com: While "iPod" is a well-known term, it's worth noting that it is a trademarked name owned by Apple Inc. Ensure you comply with any trademark regulations and consider listing it on marketplaces focused on electronics or gadgets.
  5. NewYorkMuscle.com: This domain may be of interest to fitness enthusiasts, gyms, or personal trainers targeting the New York area. Consider listing it on domain marketplaces with a fitness or location-based focus.
  6. AntProblems.com: This domain could be valuable for pest control services or DIY pest control guides. Explore marketplaces specializing in home and garden domains or pest control-related niches.
  7. 786311.com: This domain consists of numerical characters and may be more appealing to individuals or businesses looking for numerically-based domains. Consider listing it on domain marketplaces that cater to numeric domains.
  8. Erfolgen.com: "Erfolgen" is a German word meaning "to succeed" or "to achieve." This domain may have value for businesses targeting the German-speaking market. Explore domain marketplaces that specialize in foreign language domains or those with a focus on Germany.
  9. SignsManufacturers.com: This domain could be valuable for companies in the signage or manufacturing industry. Consider listing it on marketplaces that target B2B buyers or those focused on industrial or manufacturing domains.
  10. DomainsMax.com: This domain is related to the domain industry itself. Consider listing it on general domain marketplaces or those targeting domain buyers and sellers.
  11. PsnGames.com: This domain could be of interest to gamers and businesses in the gaming industry. Explore domain marketplaces that cater to gaming or technology-related domains.
  12. ComputationalJobs.com: This domain may appeal to companies in the field of data science, artificial intelligence, or computing. Consider listing it on marketplaces targeting tech-related domains or job-specific niches.
  13. TaxContribution.com: This domain may have value for businesses or organizations in the tax consulting or financial sector. Consider listing it on marketplaces focused on finance, accounting, or tax-related domains.
Thanks for spending time going through my list Charles! I will take your feedback on board. Cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back