IT.COM

domain Please help to appraise my domains & best ways to sell them - x-menfans.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Technik5

Impact
Hello, I have many domains and I am having trouble selling them. I listed these domains at godaddy and nothing is happening. I was thinking they should be sold as a package, but it looks like godaddy, sedo and afternic don't even offer this option. Can someone please estimate how much they are worth and the best way to sell them.

Thank you very much.

x-menfans.com
x-mentoys.com
cartoysshop.co
cartoysstore.co
cartoysshop.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont see much value.
Start auctions at lowest possible.
Do not renew when they expire.

•••
Thank you. I thought at lease x-man is high in demand.

•••
I do not see any value IMO also
Sell them for anything you can get!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I say it often, but it's not like you are alone. There are tens of millions of domains for sale and few buyers.
The odds are slim you'll make a sale unless you have some name that is above average. Also, if you find a name that is unregistered in 2017, it usually means it was available for a reason, and nobody thought it was worth $10 (unless it is a recent drop that was overlooked etc). Accordingly, reselling it for a bigger amount is going to be an uphill battle. And indeed stay away from TMs. Good luck.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back