Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain appraise my domains please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skywalker01

New Member
Impact
0
Helloo

I own the following domains, and I want to sell them. Please tell me how much can I get for them.

Domains are:

s1c.net (expires 01/2011 - networksolutions)
xmmx.net (expires 09/2005 - I will extend registration for 1 year! - regica.net)
atomicdivision.com (expires 01/2011 - networksolutions)

Thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the third one. I would say xx resale to that one. Maybe you should try to find some end-users.
Not sure about the other two.
good luck with your sale.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your comment. I would like to hear other opinions too!
Cheers!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back