IT.COM

Please Help Decide Best Domain Reseller

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anyone have any advice for or experience with these 3 Domain Reseller Plans so we'd know which would be the best to use?
1) resell.biz
2) Internet.bs (with $7.99 .com)
3) reseller.netearthone.com (search for easter egg to get to slab 4 directly)

Our Priorities in order from Most Important:
1) Which is the easiest API to set up? We're not very technically minded.
2) Which is bigger so they have a better chance that they will still be around and not be bought out like Dotrstar was bought out.
3) Which is farther from the influence of the US Government (Internet.bs being in Bermuda and I assume NetEarthOne is in India? My thought is a company based in India would be more independent from the US. Not that the US Government is bad, just been reading a lot of stories how they've been intrusive in businesses.
4) Which has a more user friendly backend? (I've heard some complaining about the backend of Logic Boxe based systems being confusing). Of the 3, they all use LogicBoxes backends except for Internet.bs
5) Which has better prices?
Thanks for any help you can give :)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone have any advice for or experience with these 3 Domain Reseller Plans so we'd know which would be the best to use?
1) resell.biz
2) Internet.bs (with $7.99 .com)
3) reseller.netearthone.com (search for easter egg to get to slab 4 directly)

Our Priorities in order from Most Important:
1) Which is the easiest API to set up? We're not very technically minded.
2) Which is bigger so they have a better chance that they will still be around and not be bought out like Dotrstar was bought out.
3) Which is farther from the influence of the US Government (Internet.bs being in Bermuda and I assume NetEarthOne is in India? My thought is a company based in India would be more independent from the US. Not that the US Government is bad, just been reading a lot of stories how they've been intrusive in businesses.
4) Which has a more user friendly backend? (I've heard some complaining about the backend of Logic Boxe based systems being confusing). Of the 3, they all use LogicBoxes backends except for Internet.bs
5) Which has better prices?
Thanks for any help you can give :)

give us a try, we are surely not the best Registrar in the world under all aspects but we do our best to be as close as possible to it.

Our API is extremely simple and we offer a ready-to-go plugin to use WHMCS with it, so you basically need zero coding and you can start reselling from your website overnight.

We are based in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas and we are subject to ZERO influence from the US Government. AS a matter of fact we only honor court orders from our local Government.

We have built our own web interface taking in account large portfolio owners. You can basically do everything in bulk in a matter of clicks.

Just let me know if I can provide further details.
:wave:

•••
give us a try, we are surely not the best Registrar in the world under all aspects but we do our best to be as close as possible to it.

Our API is extremely simple and we offer a ready-to-go plugin to use WHMCS with it, so you basically need zero coding and you can start reselling from your website overnight.

We are based in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas and we are subject to ZERO influence from the US Government. AS a matter of fact we only honor court orders from our local Government.

We have built our own web interface taking in account large portfolio owners. You can basically do everything in bulk in a matter of clicks.

Just let me know if I can provide further details.
:wave:
I feel honored to receive a reply from the CEO himself. I think you must have the best job in the world. I always wanted to do what you do, make enough to setup shop in a tropical country where I could work hard and play hard. And you're still young! :) I envy you brother.

I will consider using Internet.bs. The only thing that stopped me was that if I use that $500 in my account I will not get your $7.99 pricing. Change that to allow us to use up that $500 and still get the 7.99 ".com" pricing, and I'll sign up today. I'm comparing you to Resell.biz, where they also require a $500 initial deposit, are $.05 cheaper ($7.95 ".com's") but they allow you to use up that $500 w/out losing the low price. Leaving $500 to sit in a non-interest baring account is not an easy pill to swallow.

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you go for FreeDomainReseller.Org to get Free Domain Reseller Account without paying a single penny load cash using your credit/debit card or PayPal when even you want to order a product

:bingo:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back