Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please help appraise three LLLL.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

el_paon

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm about to sell these three domains and I really need help appraising them :

yvyd.com
xgue.com
qjvm.com

Thanks for your help.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yvyd - $25
Xgue - $20
Qjvm- $20
 
0
•••
I agree with bgmv.
 
0
•••
Thank you for your appraisals, I think i'm gonna keep them a little longer as this is too low for now.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back