domain Please estimate exi [dot] tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

avoid

Established Member
Impact
I would like to buy the domain exi [dot] tv from the current owner.
I contacted him via whois but he wants me to make an offer, he didn't tell me how much he wants for the domain.
Can you please help me with an appraisal? I see it's been (re)registered quite recently ... darn.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you please help me with this?

•••
Very cool suffix / prefix play.
...some sort of interesting domain hack

I honestly don't know how much you should offer... probably the seller expects something in the mid / high X.XXX$.
Also, BTW, I think it was a premium domain when it was bought.
You should also take that into consideration - if it was premium you can't change its registrar (I think).

•••
Offer him a relatively low amount to begin with, not so low that it's insulting, high enough that it shows you are more than tyre-kicking. Then let him counter offer. The power is always with the buyer.

You can look up previous .tv sales data online.

•••
I had a talk with the owner and it looks like it is way outside my budget :(

•••
I had a talk with the owner and it looks like it is way outside my budget :(

Don't underestimate the power of cash offers. So, work out your best offer $AMOUNT, and then say to him, "OK, I'll leave it with you, if you want to sell it for $AMOUNT, the money is ready for quick payment, valid for the next two weeks". Then see what happens.

•••
Honestly how much do you think this is worth?
I offered the owner 700$. The owner said not for sale for under 5K...
I don't have that kind of money to invest in this. I could go as high as 2K, maybe 2.5K but I am not really sure it's worth it...
OK, the domain is short, nice and kind of a domain hack but it is dot TV afterall...

•••
Just offer what it would be worth to you and don't overpay. Leave your offer with him and remember money talks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back