Domain Empire

Please assist! Massive end user deal

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I am on the verge of completing a massive end user deal for a short domain - getting 58 times what I paid for it.

I have cash in Escrow OK but I am not trying to PUSH the domain to the new buyer through EuropeDomainsLLC. I have sent faxes and emails that are required for the change of ownership, signature etc. But they are taking ages...Is there anyone who can help me find a valid telephone number for these guys? If this takes too long, I am going to lose the deal.

If someone can help, I can return the favour (PM for details).

Fed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'm sure someone here will help you soon enough. Other than that keep the buyer in the loop, show them the contact you have made for the transfer etc.
good luck!

•••
Sent you another pm confirming the number.
Good luck!

•••
Good luck, Federer....:)

...After the deal is done, I hope you can share the details with us...

•••
Thanks guys.

I will wait for the guys in Hawaii to wake up and hopefully they will confirm the receipt for the fax. I will try to call in a few hours.

And then... I will share with you the sale...

Not as good as the price of my recent $21,500 Ares.net but much better in terms of ROI!

CheapTravels.net will be another good one (now on sedo auction)!

Send me a PM on Monday and I will share this special sale with you.

Fed.

•••
Maybe this will bode well for the Federer in The U.S. Open, in a good karmic kind of way!

•••
I looked around, but they don't appear to have a phone number (kind of shady). Anyway, good luck with the deal!!

Sully %%-

•••
•••
OK guys, the deal has been completed. The amount isn't huge but the ROI is (x56).

I paid $1xx for iPhotos.net about 7 weeks ago.

The Escrow transaction has just been finalised for $7,000 and the domain has been successfully transferred to it's new owner.

I am quite pleased.

Now going to try and sell my GoFlights.com (PM for details).

Thanks again for your help.

Luc

•••
Luc, congrats! Very impressive sale you have there.

The buyer is the one who bought tube.mobi for $10k from me.

•••
owntype said:
Luc, congrats! Very impressive sale you have there.

The buyer is the one who bought tube.mobi for $10k from me.

Thanks... it even surpasses my nice Ares.net sale (brought from $6,900, sold for $21,500)...

Going to try and find some end users for GoFlights.com, Tequilas.net, Airkraft.com, CrossTrainers.net

•••
Congrats man, great sale :tu:

don't forget to take it out of your sig :)

•••
DomainRaiders.com said:
Congrats man, great sale :tu:

don't forget to take it out of your sig :)

Done.

Thanks!

•••
Excellent deal, Federer....Very nice return...Very well done...:)

•••
GREAT SALE.

where did u get the sale? did he contact u on here or on sedo?

•••
arnie said:
GREAT SALE.

where did u get the sale? did he contact u on here or on sedo?

He contacted me through one of my brokers. The 1st offer was at $400! I negociated up to $7,000 and stopped there.

•••
•••
Another great ROI (x25) sale completed:

CardsToday.com (purchased less than 3 mths ago for $59)

Sold for $1,500 !

•••
wow, congrats! You really have to share with us how you find your buyers :)

•••
Congratulations on a great sale there. Nice negotiations as well to get him upto $7000 from $400.

•••
Peter said:
Congratulations on a great sale there. Nice negotiations as well to get him upto $7000 from $400.

Thanks...

My next nice ROI sale will be finalised in 2 hours at Sedo auction (now on front page) - even if this one stays at current price.

I brought CheapTravels.net about 2 wks ago for only $60.

It's currently at $1,050 with 2 hours left! It's a very nice domain, I caught this little gem at an expiry auction ;)

•••
Congrats on an excellent ROI! Good luck on selling your other names!

•••
congrats for a massive sale in advance.

•••
Jeeze man, you're on a roll. Keep up the great work :tu:

•••
Congrats on the sale. I've yet to get a good sale for the past 12 months. LOL.
Maybe cos I've been busy lately and didn't have much time to actively seek for a potential end user. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back