Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Wobegone.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tygerprince

Established Member
Impact
0
Wow! Appreciate the replies I received...to me I am glad for all feedback because it is the only way I can learn....would def like an appraisal on Wobegone.com.....Valuate valued it as 790 but ballistic domains valued it 96-304 which is more accurate? Thank you again...:-/
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee at best !
 
1
•••
Thank you
 
0
•••
My guess is $0
 
1
•••
Lake Wobegon is a fictional town in the U.S. state of Minnesota, said to have been the boyhood home of Garrison Keillor Who still has a lake tm on it.

Anything else to the name? Feels $0 tm problem Goodluck

Now on Trying to keep my appraisal time under 3 min. Sorry if there is a mistake or two.
 
1
•••
Appreciate all the feedback:) I do disagree respectfully on the trademark name because I write children's books and Wobegone is a character in my book. I am very careful when it comes to Trademark, do you perhaps mean Copyright? Wobegone is not trademarked or copyrighted like the word Mermaid.....it is a generic word.....but I do appreciate your concern, now a days you never know:)
 
0
•••
Cannot see any value to this one. Wobegone seems to be a typo of woebegone and a typo of wobegon lake, but doesn't seem to be a word itself (other than your book character) that I could find in my brief search.
Regged yesterday, no other extensions taken.
Obviously has a sentimental value to you but personally I don't see a value for anyone else.

GL :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back