IT.COM

domain Please appraise KOREANWAVE.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

venteens

Impact
Hi :)
I am confused

koreanwave.com is owned (doesn't have website) and I am willing to buy it.

Gabia.com the domain registrant said that the owner wants $3,000
Godaddy domain appraisal valued koreanwave.com ............ $2,736

Appraisal webs value range is between $ 140 ~ $ 980 ~ $ 5,794

.... I need to start dealing with the price....

How much should I have to pay for KoreanWave.com?

Your help is appreciated.

Warm regards.

Joshy

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
koreanwave.com Godaddy Estimated Value: $2,736 T.T

•••
Appraisals are completely useless for end-user, you know your own limits. Seller too.

•••
You must know what you want to spend?

•••
Also, depending on your communication with the seller, you can always try to negotiate, maybe seller will make a discount for you.
Appraisal tools are mostly a joke when it comes to sale.

•••
Appraisal tools are only for people trying to sell their domains so they can quote the appraisal. In reality a seller knows what he will accept and a buyer knows what he will pay - when they both have common ground a sale occurs. That is why when I see someone quoting estibot I immediately know they are not worth dealing with as they will have unrealistic expectations.

•••
Thank you, thank you
I started my bid in $500...koreanwave.com is owned for 15 years ago.... let see what the domain owner say.... also I am not willing to pay more than $940.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
If I were you I'd edit out your maximum just in case the seller comes across the thread.

•••
This should be moved to pre-purchase appraisals.
As to the value, it depends on a number of factors, like do you intend to be the end user, or is it a purchase to resell it. In any case, automated appraisals are pointless.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back