Domain Empire

domain Please appraise : VirtualCommunity.co.uk | VirtualProjects.co.uk | VirtualCallCentres.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Stare-Media

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Virtual Community and Virtual Projects are a little too ambiguous to generate significant revenue in my opinion, but Virtual Call Centres isn't bad, although you would rather have the singular Call Centre for a healthy pay day. The spelling of Centre/Center may also hurt your chances of a big pay day here.

You are correct that 'virtual' is all the rage at the moment, but given the concept is based around being online and located anywhere, I'm afraid country-specific TLDs like .uk and .au won't really have a great deal of relevance in this space moving forward I wouldn't think. It's all about the .com's with virtual domains, and to a lesser extent your .co's and io's. You'll also need to wait for an end user to contact you, rather than doing some outbound work yourself, which may mean a few years of re-registering to keep the dream alive.

I'd say you'd make a profit by selling them and although it certainly won't be enough to retire on, it will be enough to shout a round at the pub.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back