IT.COM

domain Please appraise TokyoHotels.asia

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andy Dewar

Knightsbridge.rent - £749Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi.
Looking at previous sales (NameBio), there doesn't appear to be much interest in keyword .asia domains - the latest sales are premium 1 and 2 characters.
Not sure there is a market for this.

•••
Hi.
Looking at previous sales (NameBio), there doesn't appear to be much interest in keyword .asia domains - the latest sales are premium 1 and 2 characters.
Not sure there is a market for this.
Thanks for the feedback, do you have a $ figure in mind? Sold for $8K a few years back

•••
Be good to hear from other NamePros members but from what I gather, .asia may have been big quite a few years ago for keyword domains (as NameBio stats show) but because of so many new gtlds and .com still dominant, I wouldn't believe that TokyoHotels.asia would still have the same value?

•••
Yeah it definitely won't have the same value, but I reckon it's got a great market which would benefit from this domain

•••
Domainers historically run from dot Asia, and for good reason.

Dot Asia got a recent uplift, BUT it was really only the very short ones. Only six reported domain sales of 5 or more letters in 2015-2016.

0-regfee Good Luck

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back