Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise this LLLN

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

VIP Member
Impact
181
I just regd TLD5.com (tlds)

I figured since it is a 4 character domain and it has to do with domaining it was worth the $6. (TLD= Top Level Domain)-im sure everyone already knows that.
Any opinions or appraisals for this reg.
I will rep you back. Thanks ahead.

BGMV-
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can i get some opinions so i can decide whether or not to delete.

thanks
 
0
•••
I like it. What are you going to do with it? I wouldn't recommend marketing the 5 as an S though, that is a weak argument.
 
0
•••
i really have no idea what i should do with it, anyone have any ideas? i appreciate all the help.

bgmv

idev i repped you
 
0
•••
It's well worth the money even with the 5.

It's kinda brandable and as people become more aware of what TLD means it will become a big search term alternative to Domains.

So very good SEO for a site selling Domain registration.

You did Good....well done
 
0
•••
Its nice domain......
easy to remember and i think thats the best thing that one domain have.....
 
0
•••
thanks for all the opinions, do you think it is going to be to hard to develop or should i focus on end users?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back