Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise BusFare.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiNames.com

HiFiNames.comTop Member
Impact
930
Hi.

I recently purchased this domain.

Can you appraise it for me?

All top TLDS were registered
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anybody to appraise?
 
0
•••
I like it. It has some potential. I think youc ould get $40-100 off a reseller alot more from end user. Nice.
 
0
•••
I saw this domain sell on ebay for 9.99 last week Are you purchase from them ?
 
0
•••
Yes. I own this domain. Welcome more appraisals
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think it really does have potential. I'm sure some cities don't have decent public transportation page, so I guess it should go there. Or of course intercity bus travel agencies might be interested in this.
 
0
•••
Great name, as others said you will have little trouble selling it. Also for developing purposes, perhaps a website about bus fares etc across different companies, global?
 
0
•••
Thanks for your ideas. More suggestions / appraisals welcome
 
0
•••
It's a common phrase so that's good. Too bad it's a .net. It's possible usage is pretty obvious. Btw, I noticed the plural is for sale for $849. That's a little high and I think yours isn't worth that either. Maybe low $xxx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back