domain Please appraise these 2 domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rxmr

Established Member
Impact
1
sleep-aid.com
car-seats.com

I have a bid on one of these right now and I just wanted to make sure that if I accepted the offer I wasn't selling it too low.

Thanks,

rxmr
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what ever it is accept it
 
0
•••
the dash ususally lowers the price

If youve got an ok price sell it!
 
0
•••
low $XX each
 
0
•••
Thanks! I've accepted the offer. Will update after everything is complete.

rxmr
 
0
•••
car-seats.com sounds nice, has good keywords and if developed I think it will bring a lot of traffic becouse of the hypen but without development i would say around low XX.

All the best,

SW

P.S - can you tell us what offer you received ? :)
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
P.S - can you tell us what offer you received ? :)
Yes, it is for mid $xxx :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back