Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesosix

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I'm trying to raise some cash for a personal reason and wondered if anybody would be kind enough to give me some idea of what these domains may be worth please?

UavBuddy-com
UavCare-com
ProDrones-uk (and co uk)
Uav.Support
-----------Added 15 Sept.-----------
DroneWarehouse.net
UavApps.co.uk (and .uk)
UavApps.net
UavSmart.com
-----------Added 21 Sept.-----------
ImageDrones.com
ImagingUavs.com

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anybody got any opinions please? Good or bad I can take it! :)

•••
•••
I see UAVcare z a gud1...cant predict the price yet.
All the Best!

•••
•••
still looking for more feedback please so I can try and get a feel how I can raise some funds.

Thanks

•••
Updated OP with some more. I am looking to try and sell one or two to raise some funds, so would love any feedback on which has the most potential in terms of reselling.

Thank you.

•••
Sorry, i'd put these all at regfee.

•••
Thanks, but with all due respect I am confident in saying I have seen worse, sell for more.

•••
Thanks, but with all due respect I am confident in saying I have seen worse, sell for more.
Why do people insist on stating their domains are worth more when they're asking for opinions? Don't ask for appraisals if you can't handle the truth!

UAVcare is the best as it can be multipurpose of care kits (parts, etc.) or engineers coming to fix it.

•••
When I asked for an appraisal I am confident it would be at least above reg fee for one of the multiple choices. I can handle the the truth, if it comes with justification. "Reg fee because z y or z". Anyway, again, I do appreciate the time people take. Cheers :)

Updated the OP too.

•••
When I asked for an appraisal I am confident it would be at least above reg fee for one of the multiple choices. I can handle the the truth, if it comes with justification. "Reg fee because z y or z". Anyway, again, I do appreciate the time people take. Cheers :)

Updated the OP too.
If you want justification on appraisals, pay for them. Appraisals are done for free by people that have been in the industry or niche for a while. Why should they type out a 500 word justification as to why they are reg fee to XXXX? Some will, if they have the time. As will the same people post just their price.

Nice to see that you can handle the truth, but there isn't a rule to justify an appraisal.

Attention: Please remember that members donate their time for free to provide appraisals to other members. It's common sometimes to receive a $0 or reg fee appraisal, please don't take it personally and keep in mind that people tend to use different valuing systems. If your thread doesn't receive an appraisal within a few days you can usually assume other members didn't see enough instant value in it to research further.
Do NOT be offended by the appraisals you receive, as they reflect opinions from individuals who are volunteering their opinions and experience for free. In the end, the value of the domain is what it actually sells for, not what others think its worth.

Why should anyone take time and justify why they believe the rest of your domains are $0 to reg fee if you're going to state they're worth more because you've seen them sell for more? Different circumstances dictate. As such, someone could have just been a damn good salesman. However, because of that one metric, it doesn't make your domains any better.

If you want, just use automated appraisals. They may give you better results than real people.

Otherwise, take an appraisal as is.

If you sign up to be a business member, I believe you can get appraisals from Eric from a reseller, hobbyist and end user perspective if you feel the free ones you got don't match your expectations.

In summary, if someone wants to post "$0" or "reg fee" only, that is their prerogative and they shouldn't have to justify why. However, if someone wants to be nice and spend time giving you a free appraisal by breaking it down with searches, similar sales, etc., then you should thank them.

In all actuality, you should thank both people as they took time to view your thread and give you what you asked for: a free appraisal. Otherwise, people may stop giving you appraisals and advice in the future all together.

•••
I am sure I retain the right to disagree respectably.

Of course, it is all subjective I understand.

I do appreciate anybody who posts taking their time.

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back