domain Please Appraise poolserviceusa.com, poolservice.pro

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

x11joex11

Established Member
Impact
85
Curious your thoughts on these domains. I plan to develop poolserviceusa.com into a site where you can help find pool service guys from anywhere in the usa. Same with the .pro. The .com of this name sold for 20,000 in 2008.

Right now nothing is on those sites. Just testing some database commands to get ready for development.

Thanks guys!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good plan. both domains work well.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'm working on the sites right now. I'll let you know how it goes.
 
0
•••
glad you've got a .pro in the mix. I've been developing on my portfolio fairly heavily. Just pm me whenever.
 
0
•••
I like the Pool and Pro branding angle, I own Pool.pro.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back