NameSilo

domain Please appraise poker domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskars

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello!

I'm looking to sell domain pokeronlinerooms com but don't know how much I should ask for it. Domain age is 5 years. I'm thinking 50$ would be fair price. how do you think? Any appraisals much appreciated

Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
it's alright for keyword value but it wouldn't be what a poker player would search for. imo it would be better if it was onlinepokerrooms which would be a great search term. I'd put this at mid $XX. GL with sale.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back