NameSilo

domain Please Appraise Operated.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
182
Just bought this, & would like to hear some second opinions on the name.

Thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This name sold for 950 this spring. Sounds wholesale right to me.
 
0
•••
Operated could be used both medically and for industrial machinery, not to mention just about anything that can be 'operated'.

I'd estimate the value to an end user in the low five figure range.

Good Luck w/ it TM, good buy.
 
0
•••
Gonna say high $xxx
 
0
•••
You've struck gold my friend! I would say easy $xx,xxx. Like the poster above said, it can be used for a medical site. If I were a doctor or had a medical site and needed incoming traffic, I would use this domain for that purpose. It's a common word and it gets over 600,000 monthly searches. Wow. Sell Sell!. I actually hope you get alot for this domain and it sells quick.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back