Not open for further replies.

kalios

Established Member
Impact
Dear Friends,

Please Appraise my new Domain

NeteFix .com Domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Radio test:
NeatFix? No it’s “Nete”
So it’s a misspelled brand name;
which could work —if Nete.com
most of ‘misspelled’ big brands use 1 word:

I see very few uses; I actually see Netflix coming after u since they kindaaa sound alike.

But if that wasnt an issue; Hope they dont see mistake or confuse it with “Netflix” “Neteflix” lol!

I always end with positives.
Stick with .com Already Ahead of your level!
(.com would be hard to sell, in general) thank you for sticking to the true #1 ext without hyphens, numbers, and it was short 7 words, 2 syllables. (syllables oft overlooked; aim 2 syllable ideal; max 3

Owning one syllable; would be impressive!
I think i have some LLLL.com with 1 sylables; if pronounced correctly; (even if they not words)

Hope this makes sense!
It’s not going to be a quick fix!

But even if I dont see much value in it;
I saw more positives, than not; right path!

I’m sorry if u dont agree with my appraisal; Hope can prove me wrong, if you disagree!

Good luck, mate!
Samer

Last edited:
•••
Radio test:
NeatFix? No it’s “Nete”
So it’s a misspelled brand name;
which could work —if Nete.com
most of ‘misspelled’ big brands use 1 word:

I see very few uses; I actually see Netflix coming after u since they kindaaa sound alike.

But if that wasnt an issue; Hope they dont see mistake or confuse it with “Netflix” “Neteflix” lol!

I always end with positives.
Stick with .com Already Ahead of your level!
(.com would be hard to sell, in general) thank you for sticking to the true #1 ext without hyphens, numbers, and it was short 7 words, 2 syllables. (syllables oft overlooked; aim 2 syllable ideal; max 3

Owning one syllable; would be impressive!
I think i have some LLLL.com with 1 sylables; if pronounced correctly; (even if they not words)

Hope this makes sense!
It’s not going to be a quick fix!

But even if I dont see much value in it;
I saw more positives, than not; right path!

I’m sorry if u dont agree with my appraisal; Hope can prove me wrong, if you disagree!

Good luck, mate!
Samer
My friend Samer, thank you for your reply first
As for this domain, I chose it as the wrong domain name for Netflix while starting a search for parking domains.
At the same time, it has a meaning close to net-fix.
But your comments were accurate and valuable and I will try to work with them.
Thank you again, mate!
Mohamed

•••
Net fix is a homerun, the "e" spoils it. Good luck anyway

•••
jesus learn first...then buy.. u need read for 1000h..here and namebio....b4 u become not clueless.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back