Domain Empire

domain Please appraise nbaex.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NMGEX

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Hi,
Does it mean anything?

•••
NBA is National Basketball Association, EX is exchange, exhibition, express.

National Basketball Association Exhibition (abbreviation: nbaex), nbaex.com can be used as a gathering place for NBA enthusiasts, the URL thenbaexhibition.com has been enabled, but this URL is too long.
National Basketball Association Exchange (abbreviation: nbaex), such as (American Stock Exchange; abbreviation: AMEX), there are many exchanges Web site ends in EX. NBAEX can be used to do the NBA peripheral products trading site, but also as other trading NBAEX can be used as a trading site for NBA peripheral products and other trading sites, which is convenient to spread and easy to remember.
National Basketball Association Express (abbreviation: nbaex), for example, there is FedEx, if the nbaex as a courier name, is also a very potential thing.

•••
Hi,
Does it mean anything?
NBA is National Basketball Association, EX is exchange, exhibition, express.

National Basketball Association Exhibition (abbreviation: nbaex), nbaex.com can be used as a gathering place for NBA enthusiasts, the URL thenbaexhibition.com has been enabled, but this URL is too long.
National Basketball Association Exchange (abbreviation: nbaex), such as (American Stock Exchange; abbreviation: AMEX), there are many exchanges Web site ends in EX. NBAEX can be used to do the NBA peripheral products trading site, but also as other trading NBAEX can be used as a trading site for NBA peripheral products and other trading sites, which is convenient to spread and easy to remember.
National Basketball Association Express (abbreviation: nbaex), for example, there is FedEx, if the nbaex as a courier name, is also a very potential thing.

•••
•••
NBA is trademarked!!!!

Delete domain or face their lawyers.

•••
NBA is trademarked!!!!

Delete domain or face their lawyers.
The above explanation is just one of my understanding of "nbaex", not all domain names containing "nba" must be the National Basketball Association, if that is the case, all the URLs containing the letters If that is the case, all domain names containing the letters "nba" should not be registered. For example: "nbaex" is understood differently according to the different breaks, "nb" is also the first letter of the Chinese pinyin "ning bo", and then it is followed by Then it is followed by "aex".
In addition, the "TOM" in your name is also a trademark, please remove it or face their lawyers.

Last edited:
•••
Sure but when asked what it means that is the only example you gave.

I'm not seeing a ton of commercial use cases outside of that.

But then again I'm not a ning bo expert.

•••
Sure but when asked what it means that is the only example you gave.

I'm not seeing a ton of commercial use cases outside of that.

But then again I'm not a ning bo expert.
Before "ChatGPT" was widely used, domain names containing "GTP" also did not have a large number of business cases, while "NBA" was only known in advance. The "NBA" was also known in advance. For example, "Apple" is not necessarily the apple of a fruit, it could be a cell phone, it doesn't have to be well known to define its nature, and the same goes for "NBA".

•••
Sure, so you're banking on someone creating a business using the letters NBA that is also some kind of exchange or other thing that would use the "ex" suffix and also has nothing to do with basketball.

•••
Sure, so you're banking on someone creating a business using the letters NBA that is also some kind of exchange or other thing that would use the "ex" suffix and also has nothing to do with basketball.
I didn't really think about it that much, but I don't want someone to say that he contains the word "NBA" and make me face their lawyers, it's too one-sided, and it's just one of the millions of domain names out there, so it doesn't need to be over-interpreted. Whether or not someone buys this domain name in the future is a kind of fate, just as it was a kind of fate for me to register it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back