Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise MealsForMuscle.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RateMyPad

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise MealsForMuscle.com

Bodybuilding recipe/meal plan domain.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like that name a lot bro. Without development(as is), I would say a high $xx to a low $xxx.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Where would be best to sell this domain? I have an account with GoDaddy auctions.
 
0
•••
I would just put it in GoDaddy auctions, and park it with Sedo. You can also try contacting any local body builders and ask if they are interested. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Only way this would make sense is to have the plural. Meals For Muscles
This domain, as-is is not worth the regfee.
 
0
•••
I have decided to develop this website :)
 
0
•••
Developing a website for this domain... well, that's a great idea.
 
0
•••
Sarcasm? I am going to develop it into something like this:

rippedrecipes.com

I have developed fitness/bodybuilding sites before and turned a profit.
 
0
•••
As what I've said, an idea such such as developing a website for your domain is a great one. I'm a newbie and I always look forward to making or developing a website. I never have one before. And I'm trying to learn.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back