Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise porkz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dungdenvn

Account Closed
Impact
0
Please help me appraise Porkz.com

The name is clearly :D

You can build a website Pork Recipe.

How much do you think this domain worth ?

Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please help me appraise Porkz.com

The name is clearly :D

You can build a website Pork Recipe.

How much do you think this domain worth ?

Thank you

:hi: dungdenvn

Not sure about Porkz.com, but some examples of what domains ending in "z" sold for are:

1) Gamez.com sold for $77,100 on 26th May, 2010

2) Dreamerz.com sold for $25,000 on 16th January, 2008

3) Stockz.com sold for $25,000 on 13th February, 2007

4) Skootz.com sold for $3,000 not long ago at Sedo

I own Flugz.com (in the List of Title Word Abbreviations - LTWA - it is the abbreviation of Flugzeug - aircraft or airplane in German) and it was in Sedo auction in autumn 2010, fetched only a few hundred, and buyer did not pay (luckily)
:wave:
 
0
•••
This name is just ok...

I don't like replacing s with z at the end at all.

I doubt it could reach any of the sales prices above.

very low $xx reseller

I own Flugz.com (in the List of Title Word Abbreviations - LTWA - it is the abbreviation of Flugzeug - aircraft or airplane in German) and it was in Sedo auction in autumn 2010, fetched only a few hundred, and buyer did not pay (luckily)

regarding this domain, I am sorry but it makes no sense apart from being "brandable".I hope you get another buyer for it though.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
This name is just ok...

I don't like replacing s with z at the end at all.

I doubt it could reach any of the sales prices above.

very low $xx reseller



regarding this domain, I am sorry but it makes no sense apart from being "brandable".I hope you get another buyer for it though.

Thanks Toni,
that's exactly what I thought about flugz - would be good to get another buyer who would think :gn: and would want to build a cool brand around it :hehe:
 
0
•••
xx or better
 
0
•••
Sounds brandable for a comedy site or maybe could even go the adult route. I like it at low to mid xx relseller, well into xxx for end user.
 
0
•••
$7.95
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back