There actually is one TM for HYGEEN INSOLE (It expired in 1933)
"(EXPIRED) IC 025. US 039. G & S: ATHELETIC FOOT WEAR MADE OF RUBBER AND FABRIC OF THE TYPE COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS TENNIS SHOES AND INSOLES THEREFOR. FIRST USE: 19320805. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19320805"
I could see it being brandable for a multitude of products. Still it would be a lot of work to sell. The right end user maybe low xxx, but in the meantime you would have trouble getting much over regfee from resellers.
@GiftedDomains: FYI, a lot of products use the same way to call their products similar names, I respect your opinion but I don't like your sarcasm.
although u seem to know about domains, but I registered a domain which everyone told that it has a 0 value, but after a year they made a show with the same name.
---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------