Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise htmlcolors.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

theoriginalemily

Established Member
Impact
1
I am curious what it is worth. It's got great search volume.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello! Welcome to Namepros...

I am afraid this isn't worth anything. Yes, it gets a decent number of searches, but there are literally thousands of sites that will show you html colors, and unless you are willing to put in some time and money to get it to the top, it won't ever get to the top of Google...
 
1
•••
Thanks for responding. I definitely agree it would take a ton of work to get to the top and little profit when you get there thanks to the CPC.

I thought it would make a super cool name for a website design site. I might develop it with that in mind then flip it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back