Not open for further replies.
Impact
I won this name at an auction and wonder if it has any potential for
a sale or using it for a blog of some kind? Is the .TV extension
still popular amongs domainers?

GLUE.tv

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.TV extension is popular with the right keywords. In the case of your domain, I am not sure there is any big value unless there is a TV company name Glue TV or if you mean that British television dram which might be problem if they have TM.

•••
•••
•••
Well, there is the expression "Glued to the TV", so it says "addictive and entertaining TV". I think it's an OK name, if someone ever decides to start a TV channel called Glue TV, you are in luck. I guess the problem would be whether that will happen or not.

For a good sale, try offering to TV production companies or special effects companies, etc, any company involved in TV work. That's the only way you can hope for a decent sale. Good luck.

•••
And maybe companies with huge interest (and following) in craft making.

•••
Glue does get advertised on TV a lot, and your comment made me think this domain would actually make a fantastic domain for a glue company's YouTube channel. I would write a few letters to glue companies and offer them the domain for this purpose.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back