IT.COM

domain Please Appraise collegeauction.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could appraise collegeauction.com, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, I would say $X or $XX - really depends on the end user for this one in my opinion.

•••
Hello, I would say $X or $XX - really depends on the end user for this one in my opinion.

Thank you very much for your response. I apologize, but I'm new here, and I'm unsure what X refers to...I'm assuming it means I could get single or double digits for it? Thanks again!

•••
It means the amount. one x would be $1-$9.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

1,300 monthly searches, so I would say $x or $xx as well because not that many people search for that keyword. However, if you created a auction site where people could auction off their college furniture, spirit items, or books, this would be a great brandable site. This would be an awesome site! Then it could be worth $x,xxx or more.
It needs to be developed or marketed with an idea like the one stated above.

•••
It means the amount. one x would be $1-$9.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

1,300 monthly searches, so I would say $x or $xx as well because not that many people search for that keyword. However, if you created a auction site where people could auction off their college furniture, spirit items, or books, this would be a great brandable site. This would be an awesome site! Then it could be worth $x,xxx or more.
It needs to be developed or marketed with an idea like the one stated above.

Perfect, thank you very much. I really appreciate it!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back