NameSilo

domain Please Appraise Boons <dot> net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

itoones

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi,
This domain was registered in 1999, most extensions are taken, is short, is a single word with a good meaning (I guess).
I received some offers in this domain but, I don't know, I feel that it worth more.
What do you think?

Thanks!!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would think its easly worth $xxx to somebody named boon that has a business called Boon's ____
 
0
•••
Low $xx

Nice domain. I think .NETs will soon fall off a cliff in terms of value however so it would be better to unload this ASAP. IMO.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back