Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any thoughts on Beavi.com?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
sorry as you already know i am new to this world.May be after one year i able to value domains:).i think you should target atleast above mid $$$ (pardon my ignorance).rest depend on your marketing skill and end user:)

•••
Brandables of this type sell for $500 to $2000 to end user normally.

But since there is only 0.5%-2% chance of the sale happening in any given year, it means you'd need 50 to 200 of those names to make 1 sale a year paying $500 to $2000 in renewal fees.

That is why if you'd post it for sale on NP you'd get from $0 to $20 for it.

•••
Brandables of this type sell for $500 to $2000 to end user normally.

But since there is only 0.5%-2% chance of the sale happening in any given year, it means you'd need 50 to 200 of those names to make 1 sale a year paying $500 to $2000 in renewal fees.

That is why if you'd post it for sale on NP you'd get from $0 to $20 for it.
so that means we should never buy brandables?

•••
so that means we should never buy brandables?

No, that is not what it means.

Notice the range 0.5% to 2%?

And the price range? If you can choose better ones of brandables that are in 1% to 2% range of sales and can achieve prices in $1000 to 2000 range, then you are in black, while on the other end of spectrum would be those that have sales ranging in 0.5% to 1% and most of their sales are in $500 to 1000 range and there will be people in between.

But, you'll never make a fortune out of it.

•••
basically quality over quantity is the way to go

•••
basically quality over quantity is the way to go

Plus skills and knowledge...

Passive sale % for brandables could be in 0.1-0.5% range. And even then offers will come in $200 to $500 range.

•••
what skills? knowledge from namepros enough?

•••
•••
@Recons.Com sales skill is as important as choosing right domains.right?.i would like to sell my domain before buying next one.actleads.com.any chance? if so how much i can expect?

•••
@Recons.Com sales skill is as important as choosing right domains.right?.i would like to sell my domain before buying next one.actleads.com.any chance? if so how much i can expect?

Sale skills are as important, of course. This involves ability to identify potential buyers (without resorting to spam), communicating with them in writing and/or phone, negotiating etc.

Don't want to hijack this thread with discussion of another domain, but again, just by looking at it, won't be easy to sell, as there are probably no end users and "leads" industry is quite sophisticated with not many players.

•••
@Recons.Com want2learn is my good friend.i dont think that he will take it seriously.we are all here to learn.people like you are real gems of this forum.Always taking time to educate people like me.how to find domains by industry? if you dont mind can u explain it?

Last edited:
•••
Choose industries you understand and think like a company in that industry. Do a research and get a feel what kind of brands they use.

Most of the companies in lead industry don't use "lead" in their name. They'd choose the keyword from the industry for which they are generating leads, be it health, auto, insurance or anything else.

CheapReFi, BestHomeInsurance, AutoDeals would be good names for a leads website, not actleads

•••
Thanks for all the feedback.

•••
@Recons.Com My God! i never think like this.I just saw this name somewhere.looks good bought it!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back