NameSilo

domain Please Appraise AbRipperX.com, AdidasAthletics.com, WarnerBrothers.us

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
I have these 3 domains that I was planning on turning into sites, but haven't had the time so I am considering selling them. How much do you think I would get for each?
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some serious TM issues with each of the 3. $0 each sounds about right. Sorry.

•••
bummer. thanks for the input!

•••
Major trademark problems although tm domains do sell in the secondary market you have the potential for a lawsuit. In the case of warnerbrothers you don't have a defence as it is an obvious tm. Ab ripper is a dictionary tm so you would have a much better case.. plus this has very nice search traffic.

Keyword | Domain | All Keywords | Domain Length | Google CPC | Average CPC | High CPC | Exact Local | Exact Global | Wholesale Price | Retail Price | High Retail Price
ab ripper x | abripperx.com | ab ripper x, ab ripperx | 9 | 2.18 | 1.72 | 2.01 | 18,240 | 22,410 | $999 | $1,999 | $170,742
warner brothers | warnerbrothers.us | warner brothers.com, warnerbrothers.com, warnerbrothers, warner brothers | 14 | 1.25 | 2.05 | 2.19 | 34,070 | 62,360 | $349 | $399 | $818

•••
P90X - Beachbody
Adidas
Warner Brothers

Are 3 companies that just might take them from you. Delete them soon.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back