Impact
Hi all, I’d really welcome your appraisals for these one word .nets:

Unoccupied(.)Net

Certainty(.)Net

Norp(.)Net

Particulate(.)Net

Many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Estibot valuations are below.

I know these can be wildly inaccurate but I would be grateful if you could let me know how close these are to prices I could achieve on the resale / end user market:

Unoccupied - $3,000
Certainty - $2,700
Particulate - $2,200
Norp - $390

•••
The Estibot valuations are below.

I know these can be wildly inaccurate but I would be grateful if you could let me know how close these are to prices I could achieve on the resale / end user market:

Unoccupied - $3,000
Certainty - $2,700
Particulate - $2,200
Norp - $390

Estibot values are not only wildly inaccurate, they mean nothing and don't help the discussion.

The only ones that I see as worth more than regfee are Certainty and Norp. The other two I think you would be lucky to get regfee for, but there are often resellers that will buy that type of domain off you for $2-5.

Certainty fits a few niche areas from odds/betting to insurance considerations. Still not anything crazy and dot net certainly hurts the value. .reseller = regfee - low $xx, enduser = $mid $xx - mid $xxx

Norp isn't a dictionary word, but is a pronounceable LLLL. If it were a dot com, it would be amazing. As is, dot nets have a very limited value in the brandable world. reseller = regfee - very low $xx, enduser = mid $xx - low $xxx.

And being dot nets you will need to work twice as hard for a buyer.

Hope this helps!

•••
Estibot values are not only wildly inaccurate, they mean nothing and don't help the discussion.

The only ones that I see as worth more than regfee are Certainty and Norp. The other two I think you would be lucky to get regfee for, but there are often resellers that will buy that type of domain off you for $2-5.

Certainty fits a few niche areas from odds/betting to insurance considerations. Still not anything crazy and dot net certainly hurts the value. .reseller = regfee - low $xx, enduser = $mid $xx - mid $xxx

Norp isn't a dictionary word, but is a pronounceable LLLL. If it were a dot com, it would be amazing. As is, dot nets have a very limited value in the brandable world. reseller = regfee - very low $xx, enduser = mid $xx - low $xxx.

And being dot nets you will need to work twice as hard for a buyer.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your honest feedback - much appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back