Dynadot

Established PlanProjects.com Up For Auction

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammysilvs

Impact
Hello! I've listed my site PlanProjects.com up for sale on Flippa! See link below for the auction:

https://flippa.com/8247471-planprojects-com

Plan Projects is truly a one-of-a-kind asset as one of the first-to-market products in the industry and the only gamified online project management platform. This means that users earn points for completing tasks on time and collaborating with their teammates - motivating the workforce of the 21st century.

Why Am I Selling?

I have had no time to market this since redoing the entire site last year - so I think this is best fit for a new owner.

Development

I have invested tens of thousands of dollars developing this unique gamified platform. My development team is happy to work with the new owner to round out anything or addon new features.

Demo

Feel free to sign up for a free account and check out the product. I set up a demo account if you don't want to create your own:

Username: flippa

Password: flippa

Representations

Clients

The site makes certain representations about existing clients. For purposes of this sale, assume the site has no clients or customers. You are purchasing the domain / technology valued at over $30k alone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back