Dynadot

priced PlaneMagazine.com $650

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Category defining domain name for plane magazines is available here on NamePros!
Today I'm selling PlaneMagazine.com for just $700 via DN.com escrow (I'll even cover fees!)

Aviation is a huge multibillion-dollar industry that draws huge attention from hobbyist and enthusiast, this is absolutely just the perfect domain for a magazine about planes, the name speaks for itself. There are already tons of aviation related magazines that would be very interested in buying this name. I simply don't have the time to market this domain to every aviation magazine out there.

This name is just begging to be flipped!

Read here http://www.domainsherpa.com/shane-bellone-itmagazine-interview/ about how ITMagazine.com was bought for just $120 and then flipped for $10,000 in only 27 days!

The domain is registered at GoDaddy and I can push it right to your account during the quick escrow process at DN.com, it can be done in about an hour.

Just post "SOLD" and PM me!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lowered to $650, offer valid 24 hours.

•••
Similar names selling for $x,xxx and even up to $xx,xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back