Not even Keyword+Place.com domain names would even be that desirable undeveloped. CarPlace.com, CreditCardPlace.com, it sounds dumb. Only domain worth regging on the whole gTLD, maybe fun.place ...even that is eh.
domainmarket.place a premium xxx
It is important to understand that TMs do not all have the same weight, the same scope and the same (geographical) reach.Hypothetically if someone were to use Childrens.place and Children's Place is Trademarked, do they automatically have rights to the domain?
I would. It is a nice domain hack.I wouldn't pay 10 bucks for it. (honestly)
If the new gTLDs whole (bs) purpose was to better "organize" the internet than .PLACE should be irrelevant to what is left of the dot, because these new gTLDs were supposedly made to better organize and categorize things right
was free and I reg him!
TOYS.PLACE
I'm not surprised you don't know what 'drop' or drop catching' is. Your newbs are showing again.
I used a lot of big words there. Take your time to digest.
Goodnight.
Clearly, mad409 is much more aware than you are... so why not creep back to your hole?![]()
The dumb leading the stupid. Nothing new to see here.
Actually anything Mad409 said was either so wrong or so obliviously common place knowledge that it warranted no reply.
You are a forum troll, who likes to pick fights; I get that.
You need to find your place in the world and here it is; Name Pros Forum Troll, leader of the newb patrol.
Congratulations.
Don't you have another gTLD thread you want to talk nonsense in?
Just to catch everybody up to speed, you are the gTLD advocate (gTLD Jesus) Who hasn't bought a single one, nor have you sold a single domain.
I think at this point you will find a pumpkin authoritative and more knowledgable than you sunshine
You may continue your tirade of nonsense again now.
So fail it's phaille.
