Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

discuss Showcase your .LTD domains..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

arzidan

Established Member
Impact
388
Hi,

I tried to search this kind of thread but I couldn't find it. Please remind me if I'm wrong.

I am not sure about this extension but most of one word .LTDs were bought by Chinese domainers on October 2016.
The only sales record is co.ltd $115,000 ( https://namebio.com/?s==UTM2IjN2ATM )
We can see where this TLD mostly registered :
Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd. d/b/a HiChina (www.net.cn) 26,992 Domains - 55.00%
( https://ntldstats.com/tld/ltd )

There so many one word domains available but I hand reg :​

heli.jpg

Please show yours here...
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
donation.ltd
 
1
•••
jones ltd
brown ltd
taylor ltd

some of the emost popular surnames in the western world. WOuld also be open to offers if anyone is serious
 
1
•••
0
•••
Bakers.ltd
 
0
•••
Got the first offer for .Ltd domains. Auto.Ltd - $300 :)
 
0
•••
What's going on with .LTD ??

Almost +38,000 Today! China - 99,9%

The first of the Donuts domain extensions that increases by such a large number.
 
0
•••
a few..

Medicina

online shop

reseller

time share

virtual assistant

condo /condos
 
0
•••
Just have one .LTD domain

HempOil.Ltd
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back