Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Pimp Traffic? Domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
49
Hi,

I bought these domains for their overture.

pimp-my-ride-game.com overture is 3374

pimp-game.com overture is 2085

like-a-pimp.com overture is 13313 (it's a song with many remixes ;))

I'd guess they're all reg fee, I bought them to try to establish some traffic on them, all be it 10 or so visits a day could result in 300 new members a month for purepimps.com, which is worth it.

Scott.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
qxh said:
I'd guess they're all reg fee, I bought them to try to establish some traffic on them, all be it 10 or so visits a day could result in 300 new members a month for purepimps.com, which is worth it.

^^ :bingo:

All the best, QXH.
:wave:
 
0
•••
reg. fee it is... but traffic from them will be helpful, right? :)
 
0
•••
qxh said:
I'd guess they're all reg fee, I bought them to try to establish some traffic on them, all be it 10 or so visits a day could result in 300 new members a month for purepimps.com, which is worth it.

:bingo: On their own, no premium value. But definately suitable for your intended purpose of SEO.

RJ
 
0
•••
$0 hyphens kill it!
 
0
•••
Thanks. :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back